You are committed to helping those who suffer from substance use disorder. Yet, it is getting increasingly more difficult to manage the business aspects of your organization to ensure that you can provide mission critical treatment.
The Business of Addiction Treatment is designed to help your organization efficiently and effectively manage its business, not programmatic elements. There is no mission without money. The two-day training will cover the following:
- Fundamentals of Financial Management
- Marketing: What are the Legal and Ethical Standards and Limitations?
- Verification of Benefits/Pre-Authorization: How They Affect Reimbursement
- Health Plan Contract Review: What and How Will Your Organization Get Paid
- Medical Necessity Criteria/ Clinical Documentation/Utilization Review: The Most Important Elements of Your Business
- Billing: How to Minimize Denials and Maximize Reimbursement
- Reimbursement: The Business Element that Trumps All Others
- Appeals: When No Doesn’t Mean No
Who Should Attend:
Substance use treatment provider owners, CEOs, CFOs, Chief Clinicians
A portion of the proceeds will bedonated to the Addiction Treatment Advocacy Coalition.
First Day Registration: 8 – 9 am
First Day Training Hours: 9 am – 5 pm
Second Day Training Hours: 9 am – 4 pm
If you learn one piece of information that allows your organization to recoup just one week of one denied claim, you will have made your registration fee back. Where else can you get two days of training from a Harvard MBA, a Mental Health Parity/ HIPPA attorney and a substance use treatment 30-year professional?